“Having spent 15 year practicing as a business psychologist – helping clients improve the well-being of people, relationships and their bottom-lines – I found myself questioning the broader systems in which business operates. Learning more about how interconnected and interdependent our financial and eco-systems are, I reconsidered where I wanted to make a difference. Since that inflection point, I have focused on connecting leaders with the unintended consequences of our culture – helping them develop the capabilities to engage others in the real work of our age.”
Laura has a great track record in creating ‘ah ha’ moments for people, whether in 1:1, team or large scale situations, for themselves and their organisations.
An experienced and skillful designer, she has developed and delivered numerous development programmes (some accredited by independent professional bodies) and facilitated a vast range of team development sessions. She is accomplished at enabling people to explore challenging issues, communicate authentically and articulate their ambitions and strategies – for themselves and their organisations. Leadership development for sustainability is her current focus – helping people consider the implications of their business choices for people and planet.
Clients say she is inspiring, insightful and fun to work with.
SPECIALITIES & PASSIONS
Specialties & Passions
- Leadership for sustainability
- Multi-stakeholder facilitation
- Leadership development programmes
- Team and strategy development and facilitation
- 1:1 and team coaching
- Programme Director for multi-million pound organisational culture change programmes.
- Extensive experience in the financial and professional services sectors across the globe.
- Her previous industry experience includes IBM and Unilever and strategy consulting in the UK and US.
- Director of a leading London based psychology consultancy.
- MSc Sustainability and Responsibility (Ashridge Business School)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Accredited Time to Think Consultant