“I have always had a strong interest in people and groups and understanding why we do the things we do. At the level of the individual I hear many common stories and visions among many different people. As a collective I find it fascinating that we appear largely unable to realise these visions and create futures we individually seem to want. I am constantly reconsidering the approaches and thinking related to this ‘individual-group’ connection.”
Michael has a variety of high-level experience in the drinks and leisure sectors and has set up several successful businesses.
This business background is supported by Psychology, Coaching and Psychotherapy education and training. Michael has worked in the areas of change management, process design and facilitation for more than fifteen years and for a wide range of clients.
Specialties & Passions
- Creative facilitation and the intelligent use of technology to help groups work more effectively together
- Initiating and developing projects that have a positive and democratic social impact
- The design and delivery of workshops involving a wide variety of participants representing multiple positions and viewpoints
- More than 15 years experience as a consultant or facilitator to a wide variety of organisations
- Senior level experience in leisure and drinks industry
- Start up experience in a variety of sectors including technology and hospitality
- BA Psychology
- Manchester School of Psychotherapy – Transactional Analysis
- Certified Lego Serious Play facilitator