Nick Kitchen, PCC
Nick Kitchen’s coaching and mentoring skills were invaluable in assisting us in gaining confidence in our leadership abilities and allowing us to lead with enthusiasm and conviction. Nick is extremely good at communicating and demonstrating practical skills / tools to assist leaders to step-up and deliver on an organisation’s strategic goals. He challenges conventional thinking and really pushes individuals to excel.
Partner, Deloitte and Touche
Nick Kitchen is an experienced senior executive coach, team coach, coach supervisor, organisational consultant, facilitator, trainer and engaging event speaker. He has more than twenty five years’ experience in supporting the development and success of organisations and leaders throughout the world. He is equally adept at working powerfully with and facilitating, large, often diverse international groups, as well as working closely and at depth with smaller groups and individual leaders of organisations. Nick has worked with large Multinational organisations across many sectors including automotive, financial services and banking, IT, media and creative, oil and gas, public sector and voluntary organisations.
He has been designing and delivering executive coach and leadership development training, both in-company and public courses for over twenty years.
Nick is equally adept at working powerfully with and facilitating, large, often diverse international groups, as well as working closely and at depth with smaller groups and individual leaders of organisations.
“I’m regularly challenged to reconsider my basic assumptions about leadership, organisations and cultural norms in my work and not to rush in too quickly into believing that I actually know what’s going on! Most powerfully perhaps when I was leading leadership development programmes across the former Soviet Union in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia etc where the notion of Leadership had a very different, deeply encoded cultural resonance to my own and where I had to act very decisively when wars actually broke out.” – Nick Kitchen
Specialties & Passions
- Passion for designing and delivering integrated systemic and somatic leadership and team development.
- Co-designing and developing high impact, thought provoking and transformational leadership development programmes
- Developing leaders’ presence, impact and influence, face to face and across organisations
- Coaching leadership and cross functional/ project teams to higher performance
- Supporting Vision and Strategy development and thinking, typically through significant change and associated ‘bringing strategy to life’ programmes.
- Developer and delivery of Somatic Cognitive coaching and team facilitation
- 25 years experience in designing and delivering management and leadership training and development programmes, executive and team coaching programmes, organisational design consulting, facilitation and large group events.
- Previous career in advertising culminating in the role of New Business Director for international advertising agency TBWA,
- Worked in over 25 countries, clients including Standard Chartered Bank, Fidelity, Deloittes, Standard Life, BP, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- ICF accredited Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Accredited Lumina Spark psychometric consultant
- Member of faculty on Diploma in Systemic Team Coaching programme, AoEC.
- Accredited user of ‘Leadership Effectiveness Analysis 360’ tool, ‘Strategic Leadership Development Process’ and ‘Sales Performance Assessment’
- Diploma in Advanced Executive Coaching (Distinction), Academy of Executive Coaching
- NLP accredited trainer