In a VUCA world, which requires us to be much more adaptable, resourceful and creative, neuroplasticity has never been more critical. I have a background in neuropsychology and love the emerging acceptance and application of this in the business world, leading me to re-consider what this makes possible for individuals, organisations and society.
Kate is specialised in interventions that are integrated with business outcomes, particularly those that require individuals to work across boundaries and with challenges where there is no obvious solution. Kate is driven by an intention to create profound impact at individual, organisational and societal levels and is guided by a focus on activating human potential as a force for good. She brings to her work an attitude of positivity and a belief in possibility and takes an approach to life and leadership that is grounded in sustained wellbeing.
Kate is simply wonderful to work with. She has high energy and creates the most creative and applied business psychology focus. She brings technical excellence to every solution.
General Manager – Microsoft
Specialties & Passions
- Passionate about helping individuals and organizations to become ‘unstuck’ and find the freedom for creativity and innovation to thrive
- Kate takes a highly commercial approach and is specialised in interventions that are integrated with business outcomes requiring individuals to work across boundaries and with challenges where there is no obvious solution.
- Specialised in design and delivering experiential senior Leadership programmes.
- Chartered Organisational Psychologist and Coach with 18 years of experience, working across the public, private and consultancy sectors and in over 20 countries.
- Global Head of Leadership at a major healthcare organisation
- Senior, global roles in major banking and healthcare organisations, in leadership and organisational development, holistic wellbeing, systemic change and high performing, agile teams.
- MSc Organisational Psychology, Manchester University.
- BSc Hons Psychology, University of Birmingham.
- AOEC Coaching (ICF)
- Systemic Coaching & Constellations