Fiona Ellis, MSc, CIPD
Fiona Ellis has over 20 years experience as a consultant, in a range of industries, working globally, including financial services, high tech and telecommunications, FMCG and public sector. Her consulting work includes change consultancy, leadership development, team coaching and individual coaching in service of organisation development. She has a strong, calm, facilitative style, and is able build relationship quickly and to surface what is not being said in order to bring about change. She enjoys design and working with internal consultants co creatively.
Global clients include Nokia, Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever, IHG, Electrocomponents, and a range of organisations in Finland such as Outotec, Kemira, FinnAir and Posti.
Specialties & Passions
- Program design & global implementation
- Team coaching & individual coaching with leaders as part of leadership development and on coaching assignments.
- Developing internal change leadership and developing HR Business partners in team coaching and HR consultancy.
- Walking the hills or cliff tops, swimming, writing, reading, being in a quiet corner of Wales on the sea watching dolphins from a kayak!!
- Program design for Director level global leadership development programmes
- Account manager for global clients over 10 year account relationships
- Leading an innovative leadership development programme with Big Lottery Fund over last two years using Theory U
- Designed change interventions at Research Councils as part of merger integration.
- Convenor of an external network of HR and OD specialists over last 15 years in UK meeting quarterly in London.
- MSc in Change Agents: Skills and Strategies at Surrey University
- BA degree from Oxford University
- Fiona has undertaken research into best practice in executive leadership development with international companies for the BBC.
- She started her career in internal HR roles and internal consulting roles in telecommunications and insurance In UK.
Recent Posts by Fiona Ellis, MSc, CIPD
Resilience In Uncertainty
As summer turns to autumn in the UK, we face a return to school and workplaces and signs of normality […]
Reflecting on what we have learnt about resilience during lockdown. Beth mAcdonald is based in the Philippines and still in […]
Reconsider the Future
During lockdown we held some conversation sessions with our client and network community on “Reconsidering the Future”.People really valued the […]