Business Partnering: Online Workshop
What makes Business Partnering really work?
A Conversation on Business Partnering – Online workshop
We have invited Satish Lakshmipathy, Learning Consultant at Philips, one of our long-term clients, to a panel conversation about what makes Business Partnering really work in complex matrix organisations.
Based on our experience of developing over 2000 business partners from a range of functions – such as IT, Finance, HR, Legal, Research, Procurement, Communications in multinational corporates over last 5 years, we will share our success stories, lessons learnt, and explain our approach to business partnering development.
Find out how we co design blended learning programs for executive functional leaders and mid-level business partners and how we have developed a completely virtual integrated learning approach.
What can you expect
An engaging, practical and participative workshop where we share our insights and our learning based on real experience. We make our on line workshops feel like face to face experiences and intend this to be a rich conversation for those in functions who want to develop their business partners, learning and development, HR and OD internal consultants.
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Recognised the advantages of cross functional development for Business Partners
- Understood the 4 crucial roles in business partnering
- Learned how Business Partners can develop authenticity and influence beyond authority
- Learned from Philips’ experience as a pioneer of Strategic Business Partnering globally
- Understood the systemic impact of Business Partnering development on the organisation
Facilitated by Celine McKeown and Fiona Ellis
5 min Welcome and introductions
10 min A brief introduction by Future Considerations to key elements of a business partnering program including the crucial roles and capabilities of BPs
30-45 min Panel discussion: What makes Business Partnering Really work?
- A conversation during which our panel members will explore some of the following topics :
- Client success stories and lessons learnt
- What are the advantages of cross functional development for BPs
- How can BPs can develop authenticity and influence beyond authority
- The systemic impact of developing BP capability
- How to build a business case for investing in BP programs
- Designing modular programs to meet needs at different levels in the organisation. The impact of global virtual programs.
30 min Dialogue and Q&A .
- Subject to final numbers of participants ,this will either be in plenary or in smaller break-out group conversations ( around specific themes / questions that participants wish to explore).