Co-creating the Future of Work
Co-creating the Future of Work: Accelerating Organisational Shift
Is there a part of you longing for better ways of organising work?
The shift in organisational life is happening in many ways; from alternatives to the command-and-control management paradigm with its managerial overload, to more effective decision-making and meeting practices. Coupled with a reorientation towards a strong sense of purpose-driven accountability, people are working together in more creative and agile ways that encourage talent to shine and invites our wholehearted engagement in meaningful work.
Forward thinking organisations are reimagining the workplace and experimenting with structures, cultures and processes inspiring more meaningful, sustainable and generative ways of working.
Our workshop will support you as organisational leaders to accelerate this shift in your organisation. Together we will explore this new territory in relation to the challenges you bring from your organisations. This is an experiential, action learning two days where together with other experienced organisational leaders we will share, learn and co-create the next stages of our leadership and our work.
Are you ready to become part of your emerging future?
What can you expect?
- Experiential, action learning workshop where we will share, learn and co-create the next stages of our leadership and our work.
- Exploring creative and agile ways of working to meet the needs of the increasingly fast-changing and complex environments of work.
- Join other forward thinking organisational leaders committed to more meaningful, sustainable and generative ways of working
By the end of this workshop, you will take away:
Our workshop will support you as organisational leaders to accelerate a shift in your organisation by:
- Providing practical tools to support you navigating the future of work,
- Leveraging the collective intelligence of the group to accelerate your organisations development to its next stage, and
- Generating new insights, practices and actions to meet your personal leadership edge.
As we enter a time of seismic change, in business and society, Dick Baker is passionate about helping organisations engage in purposeful work in a meaningful way. He supports organisations designing and facilitating change and developing new ways of working to better reflect the complexity of the modern work environment to help them navigate sustainably into the future. He specializes in organisational design and governance working with tools such as systemic mapping, organisational constellations, Theory U, Social Presencing Theatre, Action Learning and distributed authority systems like Holacracy.
Jackie Thoms has a natural strategic vision, is powerfully intuitive and committed to bringing new ways of working and living to people and organisations. Trained in Holacracy, Organisational Relationships and Systems Coaching, Theory U, Spiral Dynamics, and co-creator of Making Teal Real, Jackie is committed to bringing attention and care to the health of client systems in alignment with the emerging future.